Monday, June 19, 2017

Paper Smooches Design Team Entry

I have a new obsession...  I can't stop it and not even sure I want to!  Paper Smooches are quickly becoming my favorite stamps and die cuts to use.  I love the adorable, whimsical images and the humor is so much fun - tongue in cheek, just my kind of puns.

It was so exciting to see that they were having a guest design team call.  I just had to throw my hat in the ring and hope for the best.

This card was created using their "Green Acres" stamp set along with the "Spring Groves" tree stamp.   The sentiment was printed on my computer.  The images are colored with my Copics and the background is shaded with Distress Inks.  I didn't think it needed anymore then a couple of patterned paper mats and the ribbon accent.

Along with the Paper Smooches design team call, I think I'll enter a few challenges as well.

Stamping Sensations - use your favorite stamp
The Corrosive Challenge - anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by today - I'll be back tomorrow with another entry for Paper Smooches.

Hugs,
Jodi

4 comments:

Rika said...

fun image,
great coloring!

brenda said...

A lovely bright and cheery creation and such a fun image, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Joan said...

Lovely bright fun card, love it!

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Adorable card! Thanks you for joining with us at The Corrosive Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT